Is a Career in Real Estate Right for You?



Buying a Rochester home? Click here to perform a full home search  
Selling your Rochester home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

Apply Now!

Have you ever considered a career in real estate sales? Would you like to make more money than you ever have before?

If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you!

Right now, I'm looking for highly
qualified full-time buyer's agents, as well as a full-time administrator to join our team! Our team currently receives hundreds of buyer leads every month, and we need help handling the surplus of buyers who call our office daily.

No license is required to apply, and I would love to talk to you even if you don't have any experience. We will train you, and you will receive help from our fantastic support staff, who will teach you all the details of the real estate process. Our goal is to let you focus on what you do best: selling homes!

As a top agent in Rochester, I can guarantee that as a buyer's agent, you will make $90,000 in the first year, or I will pay you the difference! If you're ready to join our top-producing group, the only team Shark Tank star and real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran recommends in the Rochester area, contact us today!

Check out www.JoinHandyAndy.com to apply for either the Admin or buyer's agent positions. We truly look forward to meeting you soon!

7 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find Apple Valley MN Homes for Sale
    A renowned Minnesota Realtor assisting and guiding Minnesota home buyers and sellers by providing the most up-to-date listings of homes for sale in Minnesota. He also provides ongoing education for both home buyers and sellers.
    For More Info Contact us:
    Mobile: 612-532-5311
    Office: 952-224-8811

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    read this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Ajax Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andy,
    I have looked at your blog and also watch the video.
    Really it's informative. could you share me more tips in carrier opportunity?
    Thanks.
    Mortgage Loan Calculator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    daintree residence

    ReplyDelete